Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dear God. Are you listening it's me ....Mim aka Foxy Forties

I was born on a Saturday at 9:56am so if I following the nursery rhyme is true, I have to work hard for a living. Well that just sucks the big one!

Hmmm... if I adjust the year that I was actually born and put in the year that I actually tell people...oh that's much better...

Monday's child is fair of grace....

Patience is not a virtue that I have inherited but I must be patient because all good things come to those who wait...or rather to those who stomp their feet and act like a child.....

1 comment:

Simply Mags said...

"all good things come to those who wait...or rather to those who stomp their feet and act like a child....."

I believe the second thought is more accurate. Experience has taught me the louder you scream, the more you get........