Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm back or at least most of me is...

It has been a while but I'll be back to my regular posting soon. I'm so exhausted right now I'm about to fall over and while I'd love to use the excuse that Mags is using, I tend to fall asleep once I start taking my allergy medicine.

So I've been all over the world recently (well not really the world but most of the tristate area) and while I was there I saw a couple things that I coveted.

I tried this dress on and it looked fab - shoulda bought it but though it'd be too much clothes for partying.


Who am I kidding, I don't party... May have to order it online, unless... a trip to Buffalo may be in my future.

Tried these on and damn near broke my ankle walking to the mirror to see how good they looked and no big surprise here - looked fabulous.


Note to self take lessons from Mags the Queen of the CFM shoes...then order shoes online.

Absolutely fell in love with this bag but considering it costs more than my monthly mortgage payment, I figure it's going to be part of my wish list for Xmas 2018!



Unless I can find in on ebay in a couple of months for a much more reasonable price....

4 comments:

Simply Mags said...

It's no excuse..it's the truth! Took one about 45 minutes ago and will hopefully soon be going to bed before I get into any more trouble...

OMG...can I just tell you, I just saw some ADORABLE Victoria Beckham shoes that were to die for......

What are your thoughts on thigh high stilettos?

Nice to have you back!

Scribe said...

Missed you immensely Mim!

The Peach Tart said...

I'm totally down with the boots.

Olive and Ruby Cook said...

Thanks for the comments Mags and Scribe.

Welcome to my blog Peach :)

The boots work for me too so I may just have to get them...