Saturday, October 10, 2009

Honestly the pressure was just too much.


I tried to jump on the technology bandwagon but it just left without me.

Such was the case with my twitter account. How the hell do people find time to tweet all during the day? Somedays it's just exhausting thinking about what I'm going to put in my blog. I found the pressure of trying to tweet about the interesting things in my life very hard - cause quite simply I just don't have enough going on to keep posting constantly. My tweets were beginning to look like this.

7:30am: Just waking up, rolling over to kiss Mr C and dog. 
7:32am: Dog and Mr. C passed out due to morning breath
8:00am: Pervy neighbour trying to catch a glimpse of me in my skivies. God I really detest that man.
8:45am: Leaving for work
Noon: Going to eat lunch
5:00p: Going home now
6:30pm: Walking dog. Making Dinner, falling asleep in front of TV

So I decided to spare my 9 followers the horror of reading about the minutiae of my life and deleted my twitter account. Now I'm trying to decide about what I'm going to do about Facebook!

3 comments:

Anasatan said...

I'm trying for the "Most Boring Tweeter" award. I only ever go on every couple of days.

Simply Mags said...

Twitter? What's that? Oh, right....the thing I hardly ever update.......

Scribe said...

What the hell is this Twitter shit? I don't have anything interesting enough to update on Facebook, why would I subject people to "Just took a shit, it looked like a demented toadstool." I am boycotting Twitter. That's it. And I can't believe Anasatan and Mags even have an account!