Thursday, April 15, 2010

Am I not worthy....


I am getting really anxious and nervous and can barely contain my excitement. I am a MASSIVE J.R. Ward fan and her latest book LOVER MINE. I was online just now and saw that my local bookstore has 36 of them in store.

It's killing me cause I know that they are in the back stockroom and I'm just a few steps away from the book that I've been waiting anxiously to read.

I NEED THIS BOOK.

Dear Virgin Scribe... I can't wait for 12 days to get this book. You gotta hook me up today or tomorrow, I'll be in your debt forever.

I was scouring the 'net today looking for a spoiler, any spoiler to whet my appetite when I found a review by someone who got an advance copy and inhaled it (the way Butch inhales the Lessers)! They likened it to Acheron's book and I inhaled that several times over.

I WANT AN ADVANCE COPY. I'll review it and blog about it dammit.

Help me please, don't leave me out in the Fade...

No comments: