Friday, March 12, 2010

My Vision


I have a new job and new sources of income,
I love my job
I love the people I work with
I work with terrific, supportive people
My work takes me to interesting places
My bosses love my work
We work well together in an easy, collaborative environment.
My office is really nice and has a great view
My home office is in Mississauga or Toronto.
My work nourishes me spiritually, emotionally and financially.
I am paid very well.
I earn all the money I need and want.
I have plenty of money to spend and save.
I give thanks for my new job & sources of income.
I am open to what the universe is creating for me.
It is creating my new job effortlessly. 
It’s happening for me now.
People who want to work with me are finding me now.
People who want to pay me money find me easily.
This or something better is now manifesting for me.
I am deeply grateful, for not only am I powerful and creative,
I am open and receptive.
So be it. 
For so it is.
I send 
this susbstance of love 
to bless and prosper all who receive it knowing
it returns to me VASTLY MULTIPLIED!
The end (is only the beginning)

No comments: