Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The things we do for love...

I was planning on writing tonight about Channeling your Inner Sexpot but I just had to stop, hit backspace, backspace, delete, delete, delete. (Sorry Mags)

Tonight I'm trying to watch "More to Love" which has been billed as the new dating competition show from Mike Fleiss ("The Bachelor"), and it follows one regular guy's search for love among a group of real women determined to prove that love comes in all shapes and sizes.

People I gotta tell ya people I didn't think it was possible but reality tv has hit an all time low.
WTF? Now plus sized girls need help finding love too. Thanks but no thanks - I've tried to find one redeeming quality in this show but there is none.

One plus size guy and 20 plus sized girl DOES NOT good reality tv make. Between the crying and the protestations of love for a guy that they've met twice, someone please pull the trigger and put me out of my misery.

I mean I love the fact that they're trying to show us curvy girls in a good light but hellooooo where'd they get these losers from? And the guy... holy crap what an insanely dull and boring loser! I even forced Mr. C to look at it with me and at the end he turned to me and said...

Now what're you gonna to do to give me back that hour of my life....

No comments: