Saturday, August 22, 2009

You want to look at what... my lady bits?

One of the benefits of getting older is having to go for medical tests to make sure that your lady bits aren't about to fall apart. I recently had to have an exam done at a hospital downtown which happened to be a teaching facility. I was asked if I would mind if a trainee could sit in on the exam and perhaps examine me. I said sure I don't mind, everyone's got to start somewhere.

I had just changed in the flattering blue paper gown and assumed the position (ladies you know what I mean) ... when there was a knock on the door. I looked up and God walked in... at least that's what I thought. The doctor in training - Dr. McChocolate was the most beautiful black man I'd seen in a while - quite frankly he was gorgeous. I sat up and stared at him absolutely dumbfounded.

He had to have been in his late 20's early 30's, 6ft 2in and not a spare ounce of fat on his 220lb muscled frame. He had a closely cropped fade, small goatee, big strong hands, white teeth, big strong hands, chocolate brown eyes, a killer smile, big strong hands and my god he smelled good. I looked at my doctor and said - ya gotta be kidding. He kinda looked like Henry Simmons (left).

You really want me to expose my gorgeous but rubinesque body to this beautiful man - under the harsh, unforgiving fluorescent light where there was absolutely no place for the me or the cellulite to hide. I needed soft lighting, an airbrushing machine and a couple bottles of wine.

My doctor asked if I would mind if McChocolate did my workup -between you and me - I was already worked up. As I was prepped for the procedure, the nurse dimmed the lights (she musta read my mind), I lay back and she turned on the spotlight on my vajay-jay. As the doctors leaned in closer... McChocolate said we're about to put the speculum in and you may feel a slight pressure as I begin the procedure.

For 6 minutes McChocolate and the doctor poked, prodded and apologized as they went about their business in my business. As I lay there on the table I wondered how appropriate would it be to ask the nurse to take a picture of McChocolate and me in my blue paper gown...

4 comments:

Simply Mags said...

OMG! Too funny. Did he have big strong hands by any chance? Whenever I have to "assume the position" my knees tend to lock together and the nurse has to use a crow bar to pry them apart.....Perhaps I need to have this hottie examine my hoochie.....did they play some Barry White in the background?

Scribe said...

I set the mood with some Steely Dan, myself.

I had a really cute doctor tell me I was full of shit. Literally. From windpipe to anus. Needless to say, after the enema, we did not grab that dinner I had suggested.

Hey Mim, head on over to Scribing Life. There's a little something there for ya!

Anonymous said...

You rule! When I was asked if I would mind if an intern took a peek down there, I took one look at the tall handsome 20-something future doctor and refused. Maybe if he offered me a glass of wine first!

Olive and Ruby Cook said...

Well I was so dumbfounded by the gorgeousness of the man I just couldn't bring myself to say no.