Saturday, August 8, 2009

We're okay... we've just got some trust issues...


I really love, lust like you!

Dear Jillian,

You don't know me, I'm TJ's Mim - earlier this spring I found myself watching The Bachelorette for the first time in ... years, or at least not since Meredith chose Ian and chickie although I don't like these relationship shows - I liked your style and I could feel your desire to find - The One.

You had quite a dramatic night/day when you picked Ed- gosh Jill, you woulda had three proposals if Kiptyn ever got around to pulling the damn ring out of his pocket. I guess it's every girl's nightmare dream.

Pssss Jilly
....I'd have picked Reid cause gosh darn it - I think he was the real deal - but I respect your decision cause Ed does look like he has his shit together and a girl needs a little $ecurity cause love only goes so far.

Girlfriend, what is going on... your bizness is alllll over the net and people are talking about the latest with you two. Who are these two bitches that are now saying they been with your man after you said I do - WTF?

Jilly - girlfriend-to-girlfriend- yo boy sure has some drama going on that you really don't need to get caught up in. Now I'm not going to tell you to leave your man but honey... you had a problem with him in the fantasy suite ..nudge, nudge, wink, wink and now this. I'm not liking where this is heading.

Honey, I'll admit I've been cheated on in relationships and I've cheated in relationships and as a result I've got some trust issues that quite frankly I ain't ever or don't ever want to work through. But this thing with Edward is sooo new and you're having so many issues already - Do you really know the guy you've picked?

When I was younger and more svelte, I remember saying if a man ever cheated on me he'd be out the door. Well now I'm a bit older and slightly rubinesque and it's a bit more of a pain in the ass 'cause you've got assets, animals and other things to consider. But at some point in time you've got to throw your hands in the air and say - FU Asshole - I'm soooo outta here!

Sweetie let me tell you - relationships all have high and low points and in the beginning the highs should far outnumber the lows. After you've been together for a while - boredom sets in - and you may feel you know everything there is to know about each other and you've become accustomed to having each other around. Sometimes, this can lead to infidelity. If your man looks like he has his shit together the bitches will flock to him and honey the male ego is such a fragile thing, they can't resist.

So the way I see it you have three options

1. You can lay low and work shit out and honey although you can forgive him - don't evah forget!

2. You can call it off now - it's early days and you don't have any ties - financial or otherwise as yet. Emotional ties can heal really quickly (it's called the rebound guy)

3. You can play what's good for the goose is good for the gander! Men tend to assume that while they're out "playing" the woman's sitting at home. If they're out til three am they shouldn't take it for granted that you've been home sleeping, you catch my drift Jill.


Take care of you Jilly Bean (and honey give
Reid a call :))

No comments: